Goggles Unlimited needed a website that customers could view, research, compare, and purchase goggles. The site needed to be mobile responsive so it could be accessed from multiple devices.
UX/UI Designer (Business Analysis, Affinity Mapping, Wireframes, High Fidelity Mockups)
Sketch, InVision, Google Docs
After interviewing several users that had shopped for goggles online I was able to gain valuable insights into some of the pain points users had experienced in the past. I was also able to gather data about what features users had come to expect as well as features that would be nice to have.
Some of the pain points of shopping for goggles included:
- Reviews from actual users that had purchased goggles.
- A lack of large photos of the goggles from different angles to get a better visual view.
- Lack of information about parts used to manufacture the goggles.
- The option to pick the goggles up in the store rather than shipping.
- Hearing the story of the company that designed the goggles.
After researching and collecting data from user interviews I worked on affinity mapping to synthesize the data I collected. I was able to come up with various insights that helped me discover the target problems users were facing with e-commerce goggle websites.